Being a parent isn't easy. When you combine working and parenting, it's downright difficult. After working a full day, you have to come home, cook, clean and spend quality time with the kids, all while hoping to get some sleep that night.

My blog will provide encouragement, information, and hopefully a few laughs to support working parents (myself included). Sign up with your email address if you'd like to get that encouragement and information directly in your inbox!

**This blog is very new so check back often (or subscribe by email) as I add more information.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Staying connected during the day

I am very lucky. Not only do I work from home, I live a mile from our child care center. Most days, I am able to stop by on my lunch break to feed the baby and then sit with our preschooler while he eats.

This isn't the case for everyone, so here's an article from www.ivillage.com with some ideas, Feeling the Working Mom Guilt? Here's How to Stay Connected to Your Kid During the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment