· 2 frozen chicken breasts
· 2 cans of white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed
· 1 bag of white corn
· 1 cup chicken bouillon
· 1 can cream of chicken soup
· ¼ cup taco seasoning
· ¼ cup sour cream
· Shredded cheese
1. Put chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Pour beans and corn on top.
3. In a small bowl, mix bouillon, soup, and taco seasoning. Pour mixture over ingredients in crock pot. (Stirring not necessary.)
4. Cook on high at 4 hours. Take out chicken and shred with two forks. Put chicken back in and mix, along with sour cream.
5. Add cheese to taste (in individual bowls).