Being a parent isn't easy. When you combine working and parenting, it's downright difficult. After working a full day, you have to come home, cook, clean and spend quality time with the kids, all while hoping to get some sleep that night.

My blog will provide encouragement, information, and hopefully a few laughs to support working parents (myself included). Sign up with your email address if you'd like to get that encouragement and information directly in your inbox!

**This blog is very new so check back often (or subscribe by email) as I add more information.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Salt in the microwave

Yesterday, my husband opened the microwave and the salt shaker was inside. He was surprised, but I was relieved. I had been looking for that and was going crazy wondering where it went after I used it at dinner the night before.

That just about sums up how tired I am. It's been months since I've had any significant sleep or slept for more than three hours in a stretch. I have given up on catching up with the DVR. I would choose sleeping over eating right now. And I love eating.

I am so tired that I actually did a Google search recently to see if you could die of exhaustion. (It turns out that it is possible, although unlikely. You have a good chance of becoming delirious, though, which explains a lot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment