Being a parent isn't easy. When you combine working and parenting, it's downright difficult. After working a full day, you have to come home, cook, clean and spend quality time with the kids, all while hoping to get some sleep that night.

My blog will provide encouragement, information, and hopefully a few laughs to support working parents (myself included). Sign up with your email address if you'd like to get that encouragement and information directly in your inbox!

**This blog is very new so check back often (or subscribe by email) as I add more information.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Benefits of child care

Sending your children to child care is difficult, even when you're confident that it is a good setting. My infant son just started going to child care this week and the guilt is overwhelming at times. I have told my husband I needed to quit my job more than once.

It's always refreshing to read research that backs our decisions. I recently came across the Fox News article, "6 ways daycare is healthy for kids--and moms too". While not all of the reasons are relevant to me, there are some that really help me feel better.

My older son is 3 years old and has been in child care since he was an infant. I have watched him grow and learn and make great friends. I know that he is benefitting from being in quality child care.

No comments:

Post a Comment